90-DEGREE SEAM SOLUTION
The 90° Stealth Seamer™, Manual is the ideal solution for consistently creating high-quality perpendicular seams such as mitered aprons, butt-joints, and compound corners—without the hassle of straps or bar-clamps. It is the only 90° seamer that can also be inverted for inside corners. The product’s proprietary non-marking cups feature our FTS™ (Flexible Triple Seal) technology that locks-in vacuum and provides optimum hold—even on textured and leathered materials. Sold individually; not recommended for porous material or heavy waterfall pieces (see 90° Auto for these applications).
- Consistently create high-quality, expertly aligned perpendicular seams
- Ideal for mitered aprons, butt-joints, compound corners, and inside corners
- Non-marking, proprietary synthetic* rubber cups are highly-durable and feature FTS™ technology for optimum hold, even on textured materials
- FTS™ vacuum cup technology for optimum hold on textured and leathered materials
- Knurled rollers and fine-tune levelers align and dial-in precise angles
- Counter-pressure leveler overcomes lower outswing of vertical pieces
- Easy to read indicators to monitor vacuum pressure at a glance
- Cups can be re-pumped without loss of remaining pressure
| Product Name
||90° Stealth Seamer™, Manual
| Product Guide
||90° Stealth Seamer™, Manual Product Guide (pdf)
| Part #
||One 90° seam setter unit with 5" gray cups, two cup covers
| Product Dimensions
||18" x 10" x 4"
| Product Weight
| Package Dimensions
||20" x 10" x 4"
||Anodized aluminum, aluminum, reinforced polymer, silicone, stainless steel, zinc plated steel