PERFECT ANCHOR SLOTS EVERY TIME
The Pro-Anchor™ T-31 Anchor Machine easily and precisely cuts curved T-slots in stone for bottom-mount sinks and architectural facings. The machine features precision alignment indicators for accuracy, and a unique split-clamp design for optimum grinder stability (won’t wear or vibrate loose like set screws). The Pro-Anchor™ is available in electric or pneumatic models, each with an optional vacuum base. The vacuum base is separated into two independent zones, enabling use near cutouts or edges where the entire base cannot be in contact with the stone surface. The vacuum base seal is cut from a single piece of neoprene rubber to provide a seamless, leak-proof seal for minimal air consumption. All models include a convenient carrying/storage case; electric models include a GFCI outlet adapter.
- Easily and precisely cut T-slots at the correct depth in under 45 seconds
- Uniqe grinder clamp provides optimum stability
- Alignment indicators on machine base
- Uses any T-31 anchor bit with ¼” shank
- High-quality miniature ball valves for water
- Machined anodized aluminum and stainless steel non-corroding components
- Water hose quickly detaches to spray work area
- Industrial quick-couplers for water connections
- Custom carrying/storage case
- Available with or without vacuum base
| Product Name
| Part #
||Pneumatic: PA-132-P, Pneumatic with Vacuum: PA-132-PV
||Pneumatic: $650.00. Pneumatic with Vacuum: $825.00.
||Pro-Anchor machine, pneumatic grinder, water hose, wrenches, storage case, GFCI outlet adapter (electric models only)
| Product Dimensions
||8" x 10" (base plate footprint)
| Product Weight
||Pneumatic: 10.0 lb, Pneumatic with Vacuum Base: 10.5 lb
| Package Dimensions
||20" x 20" x 6"
||Pneumatic: 22 lb, Pneumatic with Vacuum Base: 23 lb
||Anodized aluminum, aluminum, stainless steel, brass, plastic, foam
||Currently available in the USA, Canada, and Europe only.
| Other Specs
||Collet Capacity: 6.35 mm (0.25 in.). No Load Speed: 25,000 RPM; Grinder: Makita, 3.5 Amp, 120 Volt AC, 60 Hz, North American plug; Water Connection: garden hose thread, GHT 1.0625 in. x 11.5 TPI; Air Connection for Pneumatic Models: ¼” industrial series coupler plug; Base for Vacuum Models: 20 in. Hg vacuum, 0.5 SCFM air consumption at 80 PSI