SUPER DUTY DOLLY
Simplify the transport and installation of glass panels and stone countertops with the Pro-Dolly™ HD2. Weighing only 35 pounds, this aluminum-framed dolly cart can handle up to a half-ton load, and its low profile ensures easy clearance through doorways. Integrated clamps securely hold countertops, and an oversized clamp opening accommodates thicker edge details up to 5” (12.7 cm).
This product is often used in pairs to handle extra large pieces of stone and glass (up to 2,000 lb). Integrated clamps hold countertops securely on the dolly, so the dolly can stay attached from fabrication shop to final placement. The HD2 features 10"" non-marking, flat-free tires with excellent shock absorption, and a rubber-lined support rail to prevent damage to stone.
Unique to the HD2 model is an oversized clamp opening that can accommodate countertops with thicker edge details up to 5” (12.7 cm), such as tops with miter laminated edges.
- Easily and safely transports heavy stone, glass, and wood
- Reduces strain and risk of injury
- Wide clamp opening for tops with thick edge details
- Low profile provides more height clearance
- Clamps to stone during transport and for lifting over curbs and stairs
- Extremely stable and easy to maneuver dolly
- 1,000 lb capacity; weighs only 35 lb
- 10" non-marking, flat-free,shock-absorbing tires
- Clamp opening: 5.13" (130 mm) is big enough to fit mitered edges
| Product Name
| Product Guide
||Pro-Dolly™ HD2 Product Guide (pdf)
| Part #
$850.00 USD, $1,190.00 CAD
||One dolly with holding clamp and carrying handle
| Product Dimensions
||28" x 18" x 14"
| Product Weight
| Package Dimensions
||18" x 12" x 28"
| Load Capacity
||1,000 lb each; 2,000 lb when used in pairs
| Clamping Range
||Max Opening: 130 mm (5.13 in.)
||Square tube aluminum framework; machined billet aluminum tightening handle; machined billet aluminum carrying handle; zinc-plated steel clamp shafts; PVC clamping pad; hard rubber padding strips on support rails; stainless steel and zinc plated steel hardware; 10” closed-cell polyurethane tires (flat-free and non-marking)
| Other Specs
||6.82" from support rail surface to the ground