HEAVY DUTY DOLLY
The Pro-Dolly™ HD1 allows easier transport and installation of countertops. An aluminum frame makes this dolly extremely compact and lightweight at only 21 pounds, yet strong enough to accommodate a 750 lb load. The dolly's low profile allows more clearance for tall pieces through doorways. This product is often used in pairs to handle extra large pieces (up to 1,500 lb). Integrated clamps hold countertops securely on the dolly, so the dolly can stay attached from fabrication shop to final placement. The HD1 features 8" non-marking, flat-free tires with excellent shock absorption, and a rubber-lined support rail to prevent damage to stone.
Use with the Aqua-Jaw™ Carry Vise™ and a Sink Hole Saver™ for the ultimate installation kit!
- Easily and safely transports heavy stone
- Reduces strain and risk of injury
- Low profile provides more height clearance
- Clamps to stone during transport and for lifting over curbs and stairs
- Extremely stable and easy to maneuver
- 750 lb capacity; weighs only 21 lb
- 8" non-marking, flat-free, shock absorbing tires
- Clamp opening: 2.88" (73 mm)
| Product Name
| Part #
||One dolly with holding clamp
| Product Dimensions
||22" x 11" x 9"
| Product Weight
| Package Dimensions
||28" x 18" x 14"
| Load Capacity
||750 lb each
| Clamping Range
||Max Opening: 73 mm (2.88 in.)
||Square tube aluminum framework; machined billet aluminum tightening handle; zinc-plated steel clamp shafts; PVC clamping pad; hard rubber padding strips on support rails; stainless steel and zinc plated steel hardware; 8” closed-cell polyurethane tires (flat-free and non-marking)
| Other Specs
||5.38" from support rail surface to the ground