ELIMINATE VERTICAL SURFACE DAMAGE
The patented No-Spin Edger is an inexpensive solution for eliminating vertical surface damage during polishing and refinishing. This highly durable, rigid aluminum backer replaces traditional backer pads, and features a free-floating top disk with a built-in bumper that stops spinning while the polishing pad continues to work beneath it. This innovative system acts as a protective roller-guide against perpendicular surfaces, and eliminates costly damage caused by the edge of spinning pads. The No-Spin Edger allows fast, precise, and consistent cut patterns along edges and in corners, while greatly reducing time, labor, and worker fatigue.
- Rigid refinishing backer with built-in vertical surface protection
- Achieve fast and precise cut patterns against edges
- Easy way to eliminate vertical surface damage
- Faster and easier than traditional backer pads
- Reduces time, labor, and fatigue
- Available in three sizes (4", 5", and 7") with either 5/8-11 standard threads or M14 metric threads for a variety of applications
- 4" Low-Profile Bumper (part # 4139-LPB) The Low-Profile Bumper accessory for the No-Spin Edger protects faucet fixtures and other lower-profile vertical surfaces from the edge of spinning pads during polishing or refinishing.
- Use a Dust Shroud Polisher Adapter to help minimize dust exposure by connecting a dust shroud to your hand polisher. Three adapters available, compatible with Makita/Bosch, Dewalt, and Milwaukee polishers.
Dust Shroud Polisher Adapter (Makita & Bosch) (part # DSA-090)
Dust Shroud Polisher Adapter (Milwaukee) (part # DSA-092)
Dust Shroud Polisher Adapter (Dewalt) (part # DSA-091)
|Product Name||4" No-Spin Edger|
|Product Guide||No-Spin Edger Product Guide (pdf)|
|Part #||5/8-11 Standard: 4139-NSE-17 M14, Metric: 4139-NSEM-17|
|MSRP||Standard: $170.00 USD, $238.00 CAD. Metric: $160.00 USD|
|Includes||5/8-11 Standard: One 4" rigid aluminum backer with bearing disk and rubber bumper; standard threads, M14 Metric: One 4" rigid aluminum backer with bearing disk and rubber bumper; metric threads|
|Product Dimensions||5/8-11 Standard: 4.15" outside diameter, 0.75" thick, 5/8-11 standard female threads, M14 Metric: 4.15" outside diameter, 0.75" thick, M14 x 2.0 metric female threads|
|Product Weight||0.7 lb|
|Package Dimensions||6" x 6" x 2"|
|Shipping Weight||1 lb|
|Materials||Aluminum, stainless steel bearing, rubber, hook-and-loop fastener|
|Notes||Currently available in the USA, Canada, and Europe only.|