VERSATILE, ALL-WEATHER CARRY CLAMP
The Aqua-Jaw™ Carry Vise™ promotes safer, more ergonomic lifting and moving to reduce strain and injury. This is the only all-weather carrying clamp designed to not slip off wet stone, and its super-strong vice-like clamping allows carrying stone up stairs and other slanted or challenging terrains. Aqua-Jaws are the highest capacity carry clamps on the market, accommodating up to 800 pounds per pair. The clamps open wide (to 4.25") for thick edges and miters, and have an optional Handle Kit which allows four people to share the load of heavy stone. Dual quick-spin tightening handles easily secure the product in place, and rubber-lined gripping rails protect tops from scratches.
- Designed to not slip off wet stone
- Stays attached when going up stairs
- Vice-like clamping holds evenly to stone for safer, easier carrying
- Highest capacity carry clamp on the market at 800 lb per pair
- Opens wide for thick edges and miters
- Optional Handle Kit allows four people to share the load
- Rubber-lined gripping rails protect tops from scratches
- Foam handle grips are UV, ozone, and moisture resistant
- Clamping range: 0.15” - 4.25" (4 mm - 108 mm)
- Aqua-Jaw™ Handle Kit accessory (part # AJ-128-HK-15) adds two more handles to each clamp, enabling four people to share the load. One set includes four handles—enough for two vises.
| Product Name
||Aqua-Jaw™ Carry Vise™
| Part #
||Two carry vises
| Product Dimensions
||16" x 10" x 7" (each, closed)
| Product Weight
||15.8 lb (per pair)
| Package Dimensions
||18" x 10" x 8"
||800 lb (362 kg) per pair
| Clamping Range
||4 mm to 108 mm (0.15 in. to 4.25 in.)
||Anodized aluminum, stainless steel, chrome-moly steel, and zinc plated steel; non-marking hard rubber on rails, EPDM closed-cell foam rubber grips
||Currently available in the USA, Canada, and Europe only.
| Other Specs
||66 mm (2.6 in.) clamp depth