HEAVY DUTY ALL-TERRAIN CART
The Pro-Cart AT1 is designed to overcome the challenges of moving glass, stone, and wood over curbs, stairs, and other rough terrains such as gravel or lawns. The cart easily and safely transports large and cumbersome panels, slabs, and pieces, reducing the physical burden on workers. Integrated clamps and high ground clearance allow popping wheelies or climbing stairs with material attached, taking the dread out of those challenging installation sites. The cart is equipped with 8" non-marking, flat-free tires that last longer and are more reliable than pneumatic tires. Strong aluminum tubing makes this cart lightweight and highly durable. The Pro-Cart AT1 is extremely stable, easily maneuverable, and can be operated by a single person in many cases. The AT1 can accommodate a 750 lb load, yet weighs less than 50 pounds.
- Easily and safely transports heavy glass, stone, and wood
- Reduces strain and risk of injury
- Clamps onto material to cross any terrain
- Designed to easily clear and rest on stair treads
- 750 lb capacity, weighs less than 50 lb
- 8" non-marking, flat-free, shock-absorbing tires
- Folding Kit (sold separately) collapses cart to under 10" wide
- Multi-Top Accessory available (sold separately)
- The Folding Kit (part # PCAT1-FK-14) enables the cart to be folded for easy storage (reduces cart width to less than 10 inches wide).
- The Multi-Top Accessory (part # PCAT1-MTA) uprights can be quickly clamped into any Pro-Cart to enable the transport of multiple smaller pieces at the same time.
| Product Name
| Product Guide
||Pro-Cart AT1 Product Guide (pdf)
| Part #
$895.00 USD, $1,253.00 CAD
||One cart with two holding clamps (folding kit sold separately)
| Product Dimensions
||60" x 21" x 21"
| Product Weight
| Package Dimensions
||60" x 13" x 13"
| Load Capacity
| Clamping Range
||Max Opening: 73 mm (2.88 in.)
||Square tube aluminum framework; machined billet aluminum tightening handles; stainless steel clamp shafts; PVC clamping pads; hard rubber padding strips on support rail; stainless steel and zinc plated steel hardware; 8” closed-cell polyurethane tires (flat-free and non-marking)
| Other Specs
||14.5” from support rail surface to the ground; 46.5" between clamp uprights; 60" length of support rail; 18" width at outside of tires; 20" total width at height of caster support rails