HEAVY DUTY All-Terrain Cart
- Easily and safely transports heavy stone
- Reduces strain and risk of injury
- Clamps onto stone to cross any terrain
- Designed to easily clear and rest on stair treads
- 750 lb capacity, weighs less than 50 lb
- 8" non-marking, flat-free, shock absorbing tires
- Folding Kit (sold separately) collapses cart to under 10" wide
- Multi-top Accessory and Tool Tray Accessory available (sold separately)
The Pro-Cart AT1 is designed to overcome the challenges of moving stone over curbs, stairs, and other rough terrain such as gravel or lawns. The cart easily and safely transports large and cumbersome stone, reducing the physical burden on workers. Integrated clamps and high ground clearance allow popping wheelies or climbing stairs with stone attached, taking the dread out of those challenging installation sites. The cart is equipped with 8" non-marking, flat-free tires that last longer and are more reliable than pneumatic tires. Strong aluminum tubing makes this cart lightweight and highly durable. The Pro-Cart AT1 is extremely stable, easily maneuverable, and can be operated by a single person in many cases. The AT1 can accommodate a 750 lb load, yet weighs less than 50 pounds.
- The Folding Kit (part # PCAT1-FK-14) enables the cart to be folded for easy storage (reduces cart width to less than 10 inches wide).
- The Multi-Top Accessory (part # PCAT1-MTA) uprights can be quickly clamped into any Pro-Cart to enable transport of multiple smaller tops at the same time.
- Tool Tray Accessory (part # PCAT-TT) enables transportation of heavy tool bags/cases to the install location without interfering with the cart’s ability to carry countertops.
Don't settle for cheap imitations, get the original!
PRO OVERVIEW: PRO-CART AT1
A Pro Overview of the Pro-Cart AT1— a heavy-duty, all-terrain cart designed specifically to handle the challenges of moving countertops.
|Product Name||Pro-Cart AT1|
|Includes||One cart with two holding clamps (folding kit sold separately)|
|Product Dimensions||60" x 21" x 21"|
|Product Weight||48.0 lb|
|Package Dimensions||60" x 11" x 11"|
|Shipping Weight||56 lb|
|Rated Capacity||750 lb|
|Clamping Range||Max Opening: 73 mm (2.88 in.)|
|Materials||Square tube aluminum framework; machined billet aluminum tightening handles; stainless steel clamp shafts; PVC clamping pads; hard rubber padding strips on support rail; stainless steel and zinc plated steel hardware; 8” closed-cell polyurethane tires (flat-free and non-marking)|
|Other Specs||14.5” from support rail surface to the ground; 46.5" between clamp uprights; 60" length of support rail; 18" width at outside of tires; 20" total width at height of caster support rails|